RE: [AD] update/properties

> But how do you know that the palette has not been modified?
> By applying the
> non-trivial transformation and comparing with the old datafile?

That's only if you store only the end result, and not the way to
compare with a non modified palette (eg a SHA-1 hash or similar).
But I'll grant you that the example is a bad one :)
So, change it if you wish, though I see no reason to prevent the
data to be readable when updating.
(You could answer that one could place an SHA-1 hash in a property...)

> > Maybe we could pass it as the geometry then. I don't think it would
> > cause problems, even if it wasn't a property before. Can you see any
> > that could arise ?
>
> Conflict with an user-defined property.

Ah yes, obviously. I myself have about 60 properties...

--
Vincent Penquerc'h