[AD] OSX binary distribution

Hi all,

Someone on the iDevGames boards mentioned that it might be a good idea
to have a .pkg installer of OSX Allegro, so that people not familiar
with CVS can begin testing it.  I was wondering if anyone is strongly
opposed to this, as long as it's distributes with a tonne of warnings
saying that this is not release code and no warranty is implied, etc.

I don't mind doing this, nor do I mind posting it on my personal
webspace (we have 50/750 megs used, and 37 gig of traffic virtually
untapped ^_^;;) -- if it's okay, I'm going to figure out how to make a
.pkg installer and post the link.

Also, I'd like to know what files I should include in the distro aside
from the framework and the Project Builder template.  I'm thinking the
HTML docs, and possibly the man pages.  Anything else?

- Charles