Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.10 WIP

> I plan to release 4.1.10 WIP on Monday morning, after testing it during this
> week-end. So the tree is frozen starting from now, except for Angelo's
> AL_RAND patch.

Please postpone the WIP a little more... I've just had reports the MacOSX
USB mouse detection doesn't work as it should - reports no mouse attached
when there is one (but here it works properly) - so I need some time to
investigate the issue; maybe by tomorrow night it'll be solved, but I'm not
sure as I need to debug a thing that works for me and doesn't work for
someone else, so it's not easy... Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx