RE: [AD] GUI - d_ctext_proc, file_select_ex, gui_textout_ex

> > Then again, there's also my gripe about not being able to
> restrict the
> > range of available modes for gfx_mode_select* (and the API
> compatibility
> > trouble of adding a new mode since there already is an _ex version),
>
> Vincent posted a patch for this, that I rejected because it
> was against an
> old version of the code. I'll try to dig it up.

Ah, yes, I remember I said I'd re-diff it against 4.1.10 when
it's out. I tend to lose interest quickly in those things, as it's
in my personal tree anyway, and I don't copy the whole thing for
each modification I make, so it gets hard to re-diff cleanly
after a handful of new modifications get added on top of it all...

Here it is, it was still sitting in my own AD mbox. Done against
4.1.9 IIRC.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h