Re: [AD] More OSX Allegro Notes

--- Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm assuming it's possible to specify commandline
> options on OSX too? That would probably be sufficient.

It is possible, with the way allegro currently works, but eventually
I'd like to see the grabber become a fully double-clickable app inside
a bundle, and bundles aren't so good at getting options.  Most
developers solve this by allowing the user to pass along options if the
program notices the command key held down at startup -- a box with an
edit field appears before the program loads.

- Charles