Re: [AD] Small bugfix in hsv_to_rgb() and smaller fix in rgb_to_hsv()

Eric Botcazou wrote:
[snip]

... at the expense of a slight speed decrease in all cases because of an additional 'load', at least when compiled by GCC.

I'm not sure the load is very expensive; the CPU can do it much before starting the computation that requires it (OoOE). I haven't benchmarked the code though. Unless you already did that, I think it would be a bit premature to worry about a single FP load when there's an fmod() instruction nearby :)

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/