Re: [AD] double signal hang fix

On 2003-06-21, Eric <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This fixes a possible hang when recovering from a fatal signal,
> > and allegro_exit also fires such a one.
>
> Makes sense, I'd say. What do you think about it, Peter?

I haven't looked at it properly, but I think it's the wrong way to fix
it.  It should be possible to stop signals from arriving while we're in
the middle of a signal handler, using sigaction() to install the handler
instead of signal().  I'd also prefer to know why two signals are being
raised in the first place.

(Exam on Monday, I'm deferring till then.)

--
王浩禎