RE: [AD] d_ctext_proc

> This is unfortunate, but the current behaviour of
> d_ctext_proc() _is_ broken.
> I think that, because of the assumption above, the
> compatibility breakage
> will be relatively minor for legacy Allegro programs. I
> should have written
> a blurb in api._tx though (patch attached).

I think the main problem is about users getting a program using
d_ctext_proc and built using allegro < 4.1.10, and getting a program
that doesn't quite work. These people wouldn't necessarily be
programmers able to fix the problem. It isn't a big problem for
Allegro coders themselves - just change the setup code, and possibly
add a cpp check against the Allegro version.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h