RE: [AD] d_ctext_proc

> But since the 4.1 branch is labeled `unstable', doesn't this
> imply that it
> shouldn't be used for official releases? In other words,
> isn't the programmer
> who distributes a program that requires an unstable version
> of Allegro at
> fault?
> Note that the problem could also happen in quite a different
> way, since ABI
> compatibility isn't guarenteed for the development branches.

but it doesn't, since it relies on the behavior of the 4.0
releases, and the problem isn't caught at compile time.
It's just a little problem, really, that could have been handled
in a more backward compatible way. But I won't argue against it,
as I usually am for breaking compatibility if it makes something
else better :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h