Re: [AD] exunicod and endianess

> On the same page it is said UTF-16LE is more widely used than the BE
> version, so maybe it wouldn't hurt much if go with it only. Just a
> thought.
> Or we could support both; it'd just be another little unicode vtable
> AFAIK
> (but I don't know the Allegro unicode routines much).

I was actually wondering about this -- why the choice of UTF-16 at all,
when UTF-8 would solve all endian issues?  It's parsed char by char,
and chars above the normal ascii set are "escaped."  It just seems, to
me, that a system running on both big and little endian systems would
choose UTF-8.

- Charles