Re: [AD] C draw_trans_sprite() again

>> Ok, patch applied.
>
> I didn't see any patch against the docs :-)

Humm, before updating the docs, I want to be sure of the right behaviour.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently we have this situation:

- if using a 8bpp source bitmap, draw_trans_sprite() will NOT skip color 0;
instead it'll use the color map to draw pixels of that color, as any other

- If using source sprites of other color depths, draw_trans_sprite() will
skip transparent pixels.

- RLE and LIT sprites will always skip transparent pixels on any color
depth.

As far as I can tell, the asm routines behave the same way. But is this
correct? Shouldn't we make the 8bpp draw_trans_sprite() to skip color 0 as
it should (in both the C and asm versions), and modify extrans accordingly?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx