Re: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

Ok, revised patch attached. I haven't done any unicode optimizations, but
I've fixed the capitalization in the menu and the missing shortcuts. I
also got rid of the fix_filename_forwardslashes() hack, which indeed
doesn't seem to be nescessary.
The find_relative_path() function still uses '/' as a path seperator when
constructing the relative path, but it will call fix_filename_slashes()
before returning, thus returning the path in the proper format for the
current platform.
It now fails for deliberately hacked paths that mix \ and /, but that
probably isn't a problem.

Evert

It also seems I have found the reason I couldn't post from home. My default
e-mail addres is different, meaning it gets rejected by the server unless
I deliberately change my default e-mail address.