Re: [AD] fourth mouse button under windows

> Is there any reason why the fourth mouse button is ignored? According to
> the the MSDN doc I read, the structure that is currently being used (I
> forget the name) has:

Probably because you're one of the few guys who have already approached such
a beast. Does it bite? :-)

> I've included a copy/paste patch that adds it. I tested under MinGW32
> and the "minimalist DX7 headers", and it worked fine.

I'm not very fond of it. I think that targetting a 3-button mouse may already
be problematic for portability so a 4-button mouse... And I don't want to
make our Mac fellows more ashamed :-)

--
Eric Botcazou