[AD] New OSX makefile targets

Added two new platform specific makefile install target:

install-framework: creates an OSX framework holding the (dynamic) library.
This is created in /Library/Frameworks (default location for third-party
frameworks) and is ready to be used by any application system-wide.

install-template: creates a Project Builder Allegro application template, so
you can easily create a new Allegro-based OSX application project from PB
(this was based on work by Adrian Sampson, though I completely rewrote it to
be based on the default Cocoa application template).

To make these two, I've added some new files to the misc/ directory; hope
you don't mind.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx