Re: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

> Ok, I'll rewrite the grabber code to use the new functions.

Patch attached. I've also added a relative path switch to the dat utility
(bound to -r) that forces relative filename to be generated. This is only
partially succesful, however, since the path to the name of the datafile
need not be absolute when using the dat utility. I'll see about fixing
that (and maybe add the ability to specifically request absolute paths)
tomorrow - I'm too tired now.

Evert