Re: [AD] datafile.c bugfix

>!??? Both macros are defined in include/allegro/internal/alconfig.h on trunk
>and branch.
Seems you are right, sorry.
CVS isn't very easy to handle beeing anonymous, checkout works fine on DOS
but update seems to require the file to be lost or else skipping. On Linux
I can't even check it out using the commands suggested on the web page. (I
have not experianced problems with cvs general, I use it in about 10
different projects)

>cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxx
update alconfig.h
CVS.EXE update: failed to open c:/allegro.cvs/.cvspass for reading: No such
file or directory
cvs server: move away alconfig.h; it is in the way
C alconfig.h
>del alconfig.h
>cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxx
update alconfig.h
CVS.EXE update: failed to open c:/allegro.cvs/.cvspass for reading: No such
file or directory
U alconfig.h

Maybe the missing .cvspass is the problem, but I don't know why it was
never created.
/C