Re: [AD] faq doc wrong.

> just the 2nd paragraph that mentions the text file being in that zip.

But this paragraph is valid for gcc311b.zip!

> maybe we should just include the text from that document, into the allegro
> FAQ. i have never read this text file.. i do not know how big it is.
> i'll try to track it down and if its only a line or two we could include
> it into the FAQ.

IMHO providing the patch is even more dangerous than providing a link to the
patch, since the patch may become invalid. And it is against a header file
of the libc so we'd better be careful.

Maybe. Did you send a bug report to djgpp@xxxxxxxxxx ?

--
Eric Botcazou