RE: [AD] A handful of bugfixes from Annie

Title: RE: [AD] A handful of bugfixes from Annie

> > --enable-opts=none --disable-asm --disable-mmx --disable-sse.
>
> --disable-asm must imply the latter two options. Otherwise it's a bug.

She had trouble with Valgrind and had to patch it to work with
Allegro. One of the problems was an insn Valgrind did not support
(IIRC, lahf or sahf, used in the Cyrix detection code), and she
made sure no asm would get in the way after that :) I vaguely
remember some problems with MMX and/or SSE being enabled when
they should not, or something similar. She took the safe route,
not being sure.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h