Re: [AD] Getting Allegro to build with BCC32

> Yes, the tricky part. We need to use GAS (for MinGW I guess) to
> compile the assembly code, which is written in AT&T style.

I tried using NASM to build the code as well, to see if I could get it to
compile the AT&T code and spit out an OMF file, but it didn't work (probably
due to an error on my part).

> Roberto Alfonso did some work on this topic and found an utility
> (COFF2OMF) that could do the work. I thought he was nearly done but I
> haven't heard from him for a while.

There is a COFF2OMF utility with Borland C++[Builder], but it only seems to
work with import libraries, as far as I can see.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: owen@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 125455765