Re: [AD] Getting Allegro to build with BCC32

> Really, the only problem after this is assembly code, by the look of it.

Yes, the tricky part. We need to use GAS (for MinGW I guess) to compile the
assembly code, which is written in AT&T style. Now the big problem: the
object file format (OMF) used by BCC32 is _not_ the same as that of
MSVC/MinGW (PE-COFF), so we need some way to convert it.

Roberto Alfonso did some work on this topic and found an utility (COFF2OMF)
that could do the work. I thought he was nearly done but I haven't heard
from him for a while.

Peter, do you have the [AD] archives for the year 2002 on your hard drive? It
would be nice to add them to the "Allegro Conductors ML search engine" in
order to fill the gap.

--
Eric Botcazou