[AD] QNX timing bug ???

Hi developers

I have download me the older version of Allegro 4.0.0
because i have trouble to compile the new 4.03b
snd_rawmidi_t in line 42 of alsamidi.c or so can't be determine
and I found no deklaration in any header file
okay so far.
now i have compiled Allgegro 4.0.0 without sound support
-I have comment out the lines where midi_driver_list and digi_driver_list
occurs I don't know why i get errors in compiling under QNX with the 4.0
version.
Than I was happy that the lib was compiled, but I saw maybe a bug in the
library. I have tested out the examples and exspecially the example wheres
two cubes (yellow and blue) rotate and in the middle intersect togehter.
after each 2-3 minutes the output stops and i can do nothing - seems the system
does something, but what I don't know.
And when I start a allegro program outside the photon gui - also on terminal prompt
of QNX i getting memery fault exception by each program.

can you explain me what I made wrong in compilation ?
thanks for hints and bug decodeing.

Jens Kallup