[AD] Advancements?

Hi there,

I haven't been following the development lately, is there a place I can see
which improvements the current WIP version (4.1.8) bring over the stable
tree? I don't mean the changelog where every compilerfix is listed but more
something like a big picture :)

And: Do the WIP versions work together with AllegGL or are they incompatible?

Thanks
Jörg

--
Jörg Rüppel
http://www.sharky-x.de

The world will end in 5 minutes.  Please log out.