[AD] Trying to get embedded...

Hello to all,

I've just subscribed to this mailing list, which
provided me very good info about Allegro development
platform.

I developed some applications using this platform
thinking of a future migration to an Embedded
platform.

In my particular case, I want to make a new "embedded
Allegro" for an OEM board using Phillips XA-S3 chip,
with Tasking EDE C++/EC++ development platform.

My question is:

Is there any guideline-sdk-generic
"fill-in-the-blanks" allegro version for making a new
port-to-new-platform more easier?

I was searching all the Net for a month since I was
trying to make the port and have several issues I
didn't find "how-to" workaround, not having that kind
of guideline (e.g.: "if your compiler has a "weak"
precompiler, with macros somehow limited in size, you
must change your version of "alplatf.h" to...").

Thanks in advance, and I hope my first post is not
something irrelevant to the list...

Hugo Caro
Embedded systems developer
Buenos Aires - Argentina.