Re: [AD] Trying to get embedded...

Hugo Daniel Caro wrote:
In my particular case, I want to make a new "embedded
Allegro" for an OEM board using Phillips XA-S3 chip,
with Tasking EDE C++/EC++ development platform.

Unless I'm wrong, the XA-S3 microcontroller is a 16-bit CPU. Unfortunately, Allegro requires a 32-bit CPU. Although it may be possible to convert Allegro to run on a 16-bit platform, it would require extensive work which may not be integratable in the main thrunk.

Not only that, but you only have 1KB of RAM to play with, so that's not much...

http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/pip/PXAC37KBA_00.html

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/