Re: [AD] Re: [AL] Problems: Grabber and windowing

> Yes, obviously that's the difference. Just adding another set_gfx_mode()
> makes the demo program start. I tried adding another
> _xwin_private_create_screen in xwin.c where your patch adds one, but
> that doesn't help.

Weird. Just to be sure: do you re-install the lib each time ?

> I can try tomorrow to find out which part of set_gfx_mode has to be repeated
> to make it work.. but all xwin-related code looks strange to me. Everyone
> should just use Gnome :)

I don't think it's the high-level code that makes it work (but of course I
might be wrong...) but only the low-level part. The entry point of the driver
is _xwin_fullscreen_gfxdrv_init() in src/x/xgfxdrv.c; try first to make 2
attempts at that point (the exit function is _xwin_gfxdrv_exit) and then
narrow down.

--
Eric Botcazou