RE: [AD] show_video_bitmap() documentation a bit misleading...

I see what you mean in terms of the "requires" part. However I doubt I'm the
only one to ever interpret this incorrectly. From the documentation it
appeared to me that show_video_bitmap did wait for a retrace, while
request_video_bitmap did not. This is because when reading
request_video_bitmap documentation, it states "but returns immediately
rather than waiting for a retrace." Note the word "rather." That's like
implying it is opposite to show_video_bitmap.