Re: [AD] strcat strcpy etc.. BUG found!

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Of course theoretically, but get_ini_config_entry() is only called on "Product", "Port", "Waveport", "IRQ", "SBIRQ" and "DMA" so...

Won't stop users from calling it with "ihriehrtilhrtniyretlyuirenhtretireterour9gurtyt456oi4h5o6456n" :)

Anyway, why don't we use the (safe) unicode versions of the string functions? Is it because Allegro may not have been initialized at this point? Couldn't we make the unicode functions Allegro-init-independent?

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/