Re: [AD] some small patches

Eric Botcazou wrote:

So the idea of an "empty" clipping rectangle can't directly work (i.e without
explicitly checking that the clipping rectangle is empty) ?

I don't believe so. Anything that uses the BLIT_LOOP macro will do at least one iteration, so that rules out h <= 0. w <= is a little trickyer. Some functions will work with a zero width, some won't.

In any case, you'll have to either check for that condition in the assembly code, or in the C code. I'd prefer to have it done in the C code :)