Re: [AD] get_clip()

Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:
It sets the clipping rectangle to the intersection of the current one
and the given one. Granted, it's not a complicated operation, but it's
still useful code that would be nice to factor out,

(I also vote in favour of this function, I think it would be quite normal to set clipping this way.)

Speaking of including, I wanted a couple days ago to use the sincos
routine I added, and I found out that it wasn't included. I now recall
someone (Sven ?) wanted to enhance it (to add an MSVC optimized version
IIRC). Was that never done ?

I don't remember exactly why, but I never got around to finishing it. I don't have time to do it now, but could dig my hard drive for a partial version if someone feels up to it. It shouldn't be too hard: IIRC it just needs a couple of instructions, and then it should be ported to generic C, gcc/i386, msvc, and watcom.

Sven