Re: [AD] linux keyboard mapping?

Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> :

> X-key->unicode mappings), but at least for a german keyboard it's easy
> now to create the x-mapping within a minute :)

i tried it and looks like it works :) sorry for the monstrous delay...

but i've still some doubts:

 · the characters displayed are still the us characters, but this is an
allegro problem... isn't it?
 · i don't know what identifier assign to a key, that have no
correspondance in the us keyboard... here it is "< >", and is located
between left shift and Z.

--
"The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux."
                             . /\ °