Re: [AD] Small FAQ update

Eric Botcazou wrote:

I have added some missing <link>, used the <code> tags on file names and
commands to make the HTML more readable, added notes about some add-on
packages and replaced some "I" by "we" (Shawn, I hope you don't mind :-)
I also added a note about MSVC's Win32 app vs console app command line
switch.

There is a limit on the length of the lines (77 characters).

If it's for the text output, then the tags <foo> are removed so they don't count towards the final line length. Is there another reason for 77 chars/line?

Moreover, is it
legal to add <p> tags in the source ?

Apparently it is. Both the .txt, .html and .rtf display correctly. I haven't tested the other formats though.