Re: [AD] config files and dynamic libs

At 17:41 2002-10-11 +0200, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>As Allegro looks into only one directory ("the same directory as the program
>executable"), it can't look both into the directory of the main executable
>and into the directory of the foo executable (i.e the DLL). So it looks into
>the directory of the executable which contains allegro_init().
Making some more investigations, I have to say this is not true. The file set
in the call to `set_config_file' in `init_config' is the config file in the
directory of the actual program executable, not in the directory of the dll.
The reason why the config file is not updated is instead that allegro_exit
will never be called (and as a consequence the file is never flushed).
I suppose this is just the way it has to be, so I have to work around it
in my lib - no problem.