[AD] Bug report (config file routines)

Heya!
Bug found!

I tried to load a text from a config file like that:

[name01]=my text, but it's finished by this char:"é"

And the program crashed when trying to load that (using get_config_string function)
Note that adding a space after "é" solved the problem.
What could we do to fix that?

Another thing: I think multilanguage support is misused. There should be something
that make Allegro displaying some fine French/English/Spanish error messages (for
example) without doing some weird things with the program. Same thing about the
keyboard. Setup.exe should act directly on the Allegro library (DLL on windows) or
something like that... Humm... I hope you see what I meant :)