RE: [AD] Documentation is wrong about ulimit parameter

Title: RE: [AD] Documentation is wrong about ulimit parameter

> Eric saying
> that ulimit -c 0 worked for Suse. Could you please verify

I have an old SuSE distro, and ulimit -c unlimited is what I use.
It's about three years old distro, approx. I doubt they've changed
that though.
However, I think it's a bash builtin, so it would possibly be
different if you use sh, ksh, or whatever other shell you happen
to have.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h