Re: [AD] Documentation is wrong about ulimit parameter

> I'm not commiting this because maybe ulimit has different behaviours under
> different unices, more precisely, I remember Eric saying that ulimit -c 0
> worked for Suse.

Huh...no, my two sentences on the subject were:

"'Should' indeed, because it's not the case for the default user
configuration on my Mandrake 8.0 box. Maybe some words on 'ulimit'
can be useful here."

[after the patch]

"It's sufficient for me: we just have to tell the user where to look at.
Then there is our old friend 'man'."

I probably read your patch too quickly. And I confirm that 'ulimit -c 0'
disables cores, whereas 'ulimit -c unlimited' re-enables them on Mandrake.

--
Eric Botcazou