RE: [AD] [WIN] DirectDraw surfaces restoring

Title: RE: [AD] [WIN] DirectDraw surfaces restoring

> Hey! Shoud we really add a note on every feature that could
> be implied but
> doesn't actually exist ? I thought the rule of the game was
> "Only rely upon
> documented features".

Right, and this was a user error on my part. It's just that
the routines are named in such a way that they actively try
to fool me into believing they're paired :)
I still think pairing them (even if faked) would be good.
It makes no much sense to be switched in twice without having
been switched out in between. At least in a natural language
sense. I think.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h