Re: [AD] Windowed grabber?

> Whatever windowed driver you prefer, it still strikes me that GFX_SAFE
> is not the first one to test (which should IMO select a windowed mode
> under graphic environments anyway).

I don't agree with your first remark: the grabber is a full-fledged
application so it should first request the most efficient gfx driver, which
is certainly not GFX_SAFE.

But I agree with the second one: it is time to honor Bob's request #455200
on SourceForge's tracker. Here's my proposition for the new GFX_SAFE IDs:
- Windows: GFX_GDI 320x200x8,
- BeOS: GFX_BWINDOW 320x200x8 (already in use),
- QNX: GFX_PHOTON_WIN 320x200x8,
- X11: GFX_XWINDOWS 320x200x8.

What do you think about that ?

--