Re: [AD] Allegro and Mingw 2.0

> Basically, you need to compile with  -D__GTHREAD_HIDE_WIN32API  as a
> workaround.

Thanks for taking care of this problem. I'm going to add a FAQ entry.

Yeah, thanks, Bob.

I hope that this becomes the default with the next MinGW release... speaking of which, if the MinGW developers are considering making this the default, that kinda means that the #define shouldn't have any horribly adverse side effects, such as not being able to use the Windows library, right? If so, maybe the #define could be added to Allegro, for now.

What do you think?

Nick