Re: [AD] Allegro5 and colors

I'd rather Allegro not become state-based like OpenGL.

I would like to try to use Allegro in a multithreaded context, and state
based code makes this impossible or at least impractical.

Besides, OpenGL CONSTANTLY confuses me because another unrelated function
on the other side of the program has some sort of bug that affects OpenGL
state, and it only shows up in another function.  Although some things
about state programming are really cool, I think it leads to be very error-
prone and unmodular code.

Gillius