Re: [AD] save_sample VS jgmod

> > JGMOD's popularity, I'm not sure if its a good idea to keep the name
> > collision.
>
> Personally, I'd rather if jgmod was changed.  Jeffery?

It is one solution, and perhaps the best since I bet that function doesn't
get used much. However, that will not prevent everyone who use using their
current copy of JGMOD from getting errors. But, anything is fine by me, as
long as I have something 'positive' to say to the potential complainers. ;)

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc