[AD] [WIN] Page flipping rewrite (2/2)

[third posting of the same message...]

I just applied the following big patch for the Windows port:
http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/win_flip2.zip

It features another rewrite of the page flipping/triple buffering code: the
video pages are still allocated on request (not at startup as in the 4.0.x
series) but a true DirectDraw flipping chain is re-created each time (after
destroying the previous one). Not tested with the overlay driver.

I think the 4.1.2 WIP could be released at the end of the week or something
like that. Any volunteer to make the release ? I can this time, but not
before Monday.

- Eric