Re: [AD] grabber indexing patch

> > Ok, I have added a menu entry options, however, it seems that the menu
> > structure does not allow for on/off toggle items, as I thought it did.
Or
> > am I missing something?
>
> It does. See the test program, test menu, drawing mode sub-menu.

Ah! My mistake then - I somehow expected it to work without having to
explicidly toggle the flag.
Patch (against 4.1.1, tested under Linux) attached.
Note that I have for the time being reversed my earlier datedit changes,
since I apparently made them against 4.0.2 and need to update them to 4.1.
I also neglected to update the plugins to use the same struct, which I
think they also should.
I hope to get round to that bit somewhere this weekend.

Evert