Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.1 WIP / Page Flipping

> I compiled my speedhack game (Flash Flood) to test it, and the Triple
> Buffering / Page Flipping is all screwed up. It's hard to explain what it
> looks like - but it flickers horribly and there's duplicate pixel data all
> over the place. I tried the ex3buf and the exflip and they had the same
> problems.

Great! ;-) Do you have problems with page flipping/triple buffering with the
4.0.x versions ?

> Any suggestions? I can test on other machines tomorrow.

No, don't waste your time with that. The new code is obviously flawed
(although it works nicely on my system...). I'll try to come up with
something better for the 4.1.2 WIP. Thanks for the report.

- Eric