[AD] Allegro 4.1.1 WIP

It's there.

As requested by Eric, demo.dat is included but I left it out of the diff
package on purpose.  Whoever does the web page should say that Windows
users should manually put demo.dat in the demos directory if upgrading
from 4.1.0 by a patch.

The src.rpm broke somewhere in the build with Mandrake 8.0, but I don't
have time to fix it.  It's uploaded regardless...

I'll leave it to someone else do the announcement.

Thanks to Eric for doing the hard stuff.

--
王浩禎