Re[2]: [AD] Auto types (was: Improvements for the chm documentation version)

Monday, August 19, 2002, 11:44:09, you wrote:

LW> On Monday 19 August 2002 09:40, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> ...from an user...

LW> Actually, it's "a user". Don't ask me why, I don't really know :-)

I think the rule is that if you pronounce the word starting with a vowel you
should use 'an', while if you pronounce it starting with a consonant you
should use 'a'. So, since 'user' is pronounced starting with 'j' it is
correct to write 'a user'.

--
Sincerely,
Daniel Schlyder