Re: [AD] dat2c patch attached

> I've attached a patch which incorporates dat2c to Allegro. The dat2c
> utility is added as allegro/tools/dat2c.c and the documentation is
> added in allegro/tools/grabber.txt, underneath the dat2s section. It is
> also summarised when you type 'dat2c'.

Applied. I only modified two things:
- 'dat2c' without any argument returns the standard Allegro version string
and the author's name (i.e yours),
- the doc doesn't mention the wording 'required options' (a nice oxymoron!)
anymore as... all options are now optional :-)

> What I didn't do was try to integrate this into Allegro's overly
> complicated build system :-) It only needs to be linked to Allegro, not
> to the datedit stuff. Could someone look at doing this?

Done.

Off-topic: does anyone know what the entry 'remove joystick control from
main part of setup' in the TODO file refers to ?

- Eric