Re: [AD] Allegro and the Free Software Directory

> Ehh, are they living together, they use the same username or does Bob has
> two personalities? :)

The latter, but each personality needs its own e-mail account though ;-)
Thanks for spotting it.

I didn't say it in my previous message, but the developers' list is copied
from the SourceForge page.

- Eric
%%comments:
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
Texts. A copy of the license is included in the file COPYING.

%%name: Allegro

%%short-description: A game programming library.

%%full-description: Allegro is a game library supporting many platforms.
It provides many functions for graphics, sounds, player input (keyboard,
mouse and joystick) and timers. It also provides fixed and floating point
mathematical functions, 3d functions, file management functions,
compressed datafile and a GUI.

%%category: Software library - Misc

%%license: Giftware http://alleg.sourceforge.net/license.html

%%license verified by:

%%license verified on:

%%maintainer: Michael Bukin <bukinm@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx>,
George Foot <gfoot@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx>.

%%updated:

%%keywords: developement,games,programming,dos,linux,windows,directx,
svgalib,framebuffer,fbdev,console,sdl.

%%interface: Command line, X Window System, console

%%programs: grabber, dat

%%GNU:

%%web-page: http://alleg.sourceforge.net/

%%support: free user from http://allegro.cc/

%%doc: English programmer reference in TexInfo, Postscript, HTML included

%%developers: Michael Bukin <bukinm@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx>,
George Foot <gfoot@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Angelo Mottola <lillo@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Isaac Cruz <icruz@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Robert J. Ohannessian <joe_programmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Stepan Roh <src@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Sven Sandberg <svens@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Frédéric Lopez <frederic_lopez@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Grzegorz Godlewski <ggodlewski@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Panagiotis Halatsakos <hpan@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Ivo Frazão Nascimento <ifn@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Johan Henriksson <jhe@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Seunghwan Ji <shji@xxxxxxxxxx>.

%%contributors:
http://alleg.sourceforge.net/thanks.html

%%sponsors:

%%source-tarball: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/alleg/allegro-4.0.2.tar.gz?download

%%source-info: http://alleg.sourceforge.net/wip.html

%%source-template:

%%debian:

%%rpm:

%%repository: :pserver: anonymous@xxxxxxxxxx

%%related: sdl, clanlib, plib

%%source-language: C, asm.

%%supported-languages: C, C++.

%%use-requirements:

%%build-prerequisites: autoconf

%%weak-prerequisites: svgalib, xlib6g

%%source-prerequisites:

%%version: 4.0.2 stable released on 2002-07-06

%%announce-list:

%%announce-news:

%%help-list: allegro@xxxxxxxxxx listserv@xxxxxxxxxx

%%help-news: