RE: [AD] dat tool save header patch

Title: RE: [AD] dat tool save header patch

> The attached patch modifies datedit.c:datedit_save_header()
> to add the
> standard ifndef/define/endif around the object defines. Is
> it ok?

Just one thing I'm thinking of: I see you take the filename
to build the identifier. It might be better to take the
whole path, and then C/C++ identifierize the resultant name
in case a project uses something like npc/ids.h, objects/ids.h
and maps/ids.h. Also, a valid filename is not the same as
a valid cpp identifier, so some encoding would be needed
anyway. Like a file can start with a number but an identifier
can't.
Just a thought.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h