Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.0 WIP

> I'll leave around July 14 for the summer holidays, so the release will
> have to be made before if I'm still in charge. But I would be very happy
> if someone volunteered for taking on this responsability (no, it's not
> *that* much work ;-)

The 4.1.0 WIP release is now available from SourceForge. Only tested on my
system: DOS (djgpp), Windows (Mingw32), Windows (Borland C++), QNX 6.1,
Linux (Mandrake 8.0).

It would also be nice if someone could upload the allegro-dlls package for
the 4.0.1 release (Matthew has put the MSVC-compiled DLLs on allegro.cc),
because three different release numbers on the SF page could confuse a bit
the user...

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx