RE: [AD] Fw: msvcmake.bat doesn't copy everything (fwd)

------ Forwarded message: ------
From: "Ben Davis" <bndavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [AD] Fw: msvcmake.bat doesn't copy everything
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:28:42 +0100

[This e-mail may be slightly out of date. I'm not exactly sure why
Matthew Leverton didn't forwarded when I wrote it before. Thanks to
lillo for forwarding it now...]

Matthew Leverton's attached file looks good to me.

Please don't use bndavis@xxxxxxxxxx - use entheh@xxxxxxxxxx
instead.
In fact though, don't worry about cc-ing to me - I do receive the list.
Here's the story: I subscribed to [AD] while I was in Cambridge
(cam.ac.uk). I can receive e-mails through that address while I'm away
from Cambridge, but I can't send them through that address. The best I
can do is set the Reply-to field, but the list rejects such e-mails.
E-mails sent to bndavis@xxxxxxxxxx don't come to my computer, because
NTL are too dumb to separate my e-mails from my mother's, and they all
have to go to her computer.

entheh@xxxxxxxxxx is set to forward my cam.ac.uk address, and I use
that because it'll (probably) persist longer.

Ben